Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{Wrapping Paper Ribbon Wall Rack}

I came across a blog today called... 33 Shades of Green. If you enjoy wasting time getting lost in idea finding w/ a special emphasis in stylish and functional projects... your behind would be very comfortable being planted at this blog for a really long time.

Mine wasn't planted for too long before I ran into this lovely thing. A beautiful addition to any craft room, I say. I'm a sucker for ribbon. I have oodles of it and yet I still can't pass it by without taking the slightest moment to peruse through a bin or a rack at a store and imagine a card and the right stamp set that would compliment that cute thing.


This set up is perfect. Think of how cute and organized one I could be with two of these next to one another. I could gaze at my ribbon collection at any time rather then string through a storage drawer for hours.

Not only is it visually appealing, but Alissa's step by step instructions make it easy and cheap to duplicate. If you're interested, you can find her fabulous tutorial and blog here.


Photobucket

No comments: