Monday, August 2, 2010

{Reminnising}

It's really a shame that extended families usually only get together for funerals and weddings. There's something about these occasions that bonds families together. I wish they happened more frequently... the bonding, not the funerals.

Damon's grandmother, June Wallace recently passed away. A beautiful person whose character and personality resembled the Savior. I'm grateful for the chance that I had to know her. This event caused us to travel to Spokane this last week.




After the funeral, we headed over to Priest Lake, ID to spend some time in a cabin Damon's grandparents had built with their own hands.

The Outhouse. Although I did most of my business squatting somewhere in the 40 acres.



The Cabin.







Target Practice: The boys first experience with guns.



Before heading home, we visited a little town called, Sandpoint, ID. Ever been? One word... Beautiful.

Photobucket

No comments: