Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome Porter McKay Holmes!



So, I realize that I started this blog after Porter was born, so I thought I would back track a little and post some pictures of this exciting time in our lives! Porter was born on May 21, 2007 at 8:05am. My water broke the night before (totally unexpected as I did not have this same experience with Caleb. When your water breaks theirs some good news- they can't send you home from the hospital. The bad news- after my water broke, my contractions didn't follow so I got a little pitocin to help things move along. My epideral was administered while I was a 10 and ready to push (only the nurses didn't know I was at a 10), so I got to feel all the pain and wonderment of child birth for Porter! It was well worth it. He is such a good baby!

Here dad is helping to give Porter his first bath.



Here are a few cute pictures of Caleb and Porter's first introduction! Caleb loves being a big brother.







And one of Caleb being a cheese ball pretending to be asleep just like Porter.

No comments: