Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Caleb Starts Preschool

We have been talking about preschool all summer long! I can't believe it's finally here. We found an amazing teacher, she will really be perfect for Caleb's personality. I have been wondering how his emotions would be as I dropped him off on the first day. Is he going to cry? Will he be happy? Our first day of school went something like this. We woke up and talked about school. We ate breakfast and watch a few cartoons and talked about school. Caleb got into the bathtub and needed his "doggles" then after he dried off and got dressed, we talked about school some more.



We put on our shoes did the happy-we-get-to-go-to-school-dance, grabbed our 8 count coloring crayon set (our first school supply purchase) and got into the car.



When we arrived, I wanted some 1st day of preschool pictures and this is what I got.... A smile!

No comments: