Sunday, February 13, 2011

{Harry Potter}



Over the past few months Caleb's fascination with Ben 10 has diminished and has been replaced with a Harry Potter fetish. You have no idea how many times I've walked by the bathroom only to find Caleb sitting on the bathroom counter, red pencil in hand obsessing and perfecting his Harry scar above his eye. Uh, I'm pretty sure I birthed two boys..

So when I opened up the newspaper and read that the Harry Potter Exhibit would be coming to the Pacific Science Center I knew we'd have to make a trip. Unfortunately picture taking was prohibited inside that exhibit. But an assortment of eye candy was awaiting at the finish line. Harry Potter eye glasses, ties, wands were begged for purchased at the gift shop. Investment in future fun. Expecto Patronum...









Photobucket

No comments: