Thursday, September 23, 2010

{Semantics}

Caleb and I had a dentist appointment this morning. After wards, I took Caleb to school, checked him into the office and then walked him down the hall to his class. I watched him go into his class then turned on my heel and started my walk back down the hallway when his teacher opened the classroom door chuckling.



"Mrs. Holmes", he said. "I want to tell you what Caleb just said."

Holding my breath I'm think okay give it to me..

The teacher said Caleb bounced into class and said, "Hi Mr.(teachers name), I'm late because I had a disappointment." (Dentist Appt.)
..............................................................................................................................................................

This afternoon I asked Porter if he needed to go pee-pee in the potty. He nodded his head. So up he went. He sat for a minute, played with the toilet paper roll, touched the flusher, swung his legs, looked up at the ceiling and then said, "Mom, my pee pee's broken, it's not working.

xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: