Friday, June 20, 2008

A Ball A Day... Keeps The Tears Away

When I found out that I was pregnant with our second son, I just assumed that we would be getting another spitt'n image of Caleb. I couldn't have been more wrong. Porter received several different ingredients from the Holmes's X & Y chromosome store. As a baby (and still to this day), Caleb loves to play with combs and brushes (now, so he can give himself "spikeys").

Porter's toy of choice is a ball.... any ball. And if he starts to cry or if he gets fussy... it's not the binky I reach for, it's the ball... which by the way seems to have some magical powers on Porter.





1 comment:

Leslie said...

oh he's becoming a little man! he's so cute! Well its a good thing one of the boys likes balls in the family...keep them balanced!