Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{Confession Poetry}

Kids who ask questions are called inquisitive.
Sometimes I feel like I'm at McDonalds. And they've been super sized.
The questions, not the kids.
Kids who ask super sized questions all day long are called...
I'd like to get comfy in a closet and put my fingers in my ears.
Especially when super sized questions get rattled off at machine gun speed.
And I'm in the middle of something.
And my patients level is sub zero.
And I'm reminded that I have a brain the size of a pea since giving birth to two question askers.

Do you know...

How did ketchup get its name?
(While he's looking at mine) Why do people have grey hair?
What is the fastest animal?
Why is my poop brown?
Why do I get goosebumps?
What makes the whistle sound when I whistle?
How do hearing aids work?
Why are some alligators called alligators and some called crocodiles?
Can animals walk backwards?
and my personal favorite... Who made words?

Tomorrow's homework: google.

Photobucket

No comments: