Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Best Money I Ever Spent

This is hands down the best kitchen appliance I have ever bought! We purchased ours at our local fair last year and I have been in love ever since. Think you can't get your kiddies to eat veggies? With this.. you can! This thing does it all. It makes ice cream and hot soup within 3-5 minutes and beats any blender out there.




Disclaimer: By no means do I represent Vitamix nor do I receive any kind of compensation, incentives, bonuses for anyone who purchases a Vitamix. I'm just a grateful and satisfied customer who wants to tell everyone what a wonderful machine this is! If you are even considering buying one, I HIGHLY recommend it... it will be the best money you ever spend!

http://www.vitamix.com/

3 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

I want, I want!

Anonymous said...

we love ours too :)

David and Nikki said...

Okay...I am sooooo in over my head with children...that I can barely get a bowl of cereal on the table! This sounds like something for me...will you share recipes?