Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Aging Beautifully

So, it's true....time does fly as you get older. Sometimes, I wish I had a magic "something" to make it stand still a little longer. Ever since Damon and I decided that we were stopping at two- everything Porter does is a last important milestone. He'll be 6 months on the 21st. I'm not sure where the time has gone. This has been a week of first's for Porter. He's no longer content to just be on the floor.... so we brought the old saucer down from the garage and cleaned it up to give him a little variety in his little tiny life. :)



We also started the rice cereal thing. I had forgotten how messy that stuff was.... I need a little more practice in the timing and percision department. He actually loved it...and that's what's important!

BEFORE



DURING



AFTER

Well.... I got too caught up in cleaning up the mess that I forgot to take the "After" picture. We headed straight for the bath!

No comments: